5 Simple Knife Rules to Make Ensure your Pacific67 Knives last a Very Long Time:
1. Always wash and dry them after each use. Don’t leave your knives in the sink, where they can get rusty and collect bacteria.
2. Always wash by hand, the dishwasher will ruin your edge, your handle and many other things!
3. Don’t store your knives with other utensils in the drawer unless they are protected, secured and have plenty of space. Use a knife block or a wall magnet instead!
4. Hone and Sharpen periodically! use a honing steel when your blade needs a tune up. Use a sharpening stone when you feel your edge needs it.
5. Always use a cutting wooden or plastic board. Never cut on marble, a plate, a glass surface!